Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Winterlicious Tag

   My lovely readers know that I am a huge fan of tags.  I saw Julie G doing this Winterlicious Tag and I just had to jump on the bandwagon!




1.  Favorite Winter Nail Polish

I can't say that I have one.  Any "Christmas" read is a ok in my book.

2.  Favorite Winter Lip Product

My lips get super dry during the winter so my favorite lip product is my Lush Lip Scrub.  You can just make your own scrub for much cheaper, but I like having this right next to the sink and I use it every morning before brushing my teeth.

3.  Most worn winter clothing piece

I have been obsessed with these fleece lined leggings that I ordered from Jane.com.  They are super comfy, not as warm as I thought, but good for those days in the 40's.

4.  Most worn winter accessory

I have been loving this knit infinity scarf from Charming Charlies.  It's super toasty and very chic.  It does shed a bit, but I usually just go over it with a lint brush prior to putting it on and I'm good.

5.  Favorite winter beverage

I'm not a peppermint or brûlée type of gal, so my favorite winter beverage is my Dunkin Donuts Vanilla coffee with a splash of vanilla creamer.  So yum!

6.  Favorite holiday movie

I love, love, love holiday movies.  I watch all of them and cry pretty much every time.  While I do adore me some Elf and Polar Express, my favorite is The Holiday.  It gives me hope!



7.  Favorite Christmas song

Again, I love Christmas songs as much as I love Christmas movies.  My current favorite is Kurt and Blaine's version of Baby It's Cold Outside from Glee.



8.  Favorite holiday treat

I LOVE peanut butter blossom cookies.  I make them every year and my level of obsession with peanut butter is very high!



9.  Favorite holiday decoration

I've had this calendar since I was only 2 years old and it's my favorite decoration to take out every year.  The original mouse is long gone but I've had this Gus Gus Mcdonald's toy for years that makes a perfect replacement.



10.  Favorite gift received as a child

My grandparents bought me all of my American Girl Dolls when I was little and they were my absolute favorite.  I still have them and would love to be able to pass them on to a daughter one day.



11.  What's on my Christmas list this year

My number one item on my list this year is a Fitbit.  I've been super interested in being more aware of my body for the new year and I think this is a great way to be more aware of my movement every day.



12.  My plans for the holiday

Today is Christmas Eve and I will be spending the evening with my dad and some of our family friends.  Tomorrow I will wake up and open presents with my mom and have a delish ham brunch.  Later tomorrow evening I will be going to my dad's and having dinner with him and my doggy.

I want to wish everyone a Merry, Merry Christmas!  I hope wherever you and whoever you are with that you are happy and have the same warm, fuzzy feeling that I have!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by