Saturday, January 18, 2014

Empties Time!

    I keep making my way through a lot of of my products.  I haven't purchased any skincare or body items in a while.  I did get some body lotions and scrubs for Christmas, but I do not plan on making any purchases until I get through another few bottles of lotions and potions.

Skincare


*Philosophy Hope in a Jar- This is a great moisturizer for dry, winter skin.  It didn't break out my super sensitive skin and isn't incredibly expensive.  Unfortunately, Philosophy is not a cruelty free brand so I will not be repurchasing.

*Coral Actives Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin- This lotion I received in my Be Pretty Box.  I used this is as my morning daily moisturizer and I really liked it.  I can't say that it controlled acne, but it didn't break me out.  I think this is a discontinued item because I can't seem to locate it, or else I would've considered repurchasing it.

*Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel-  I tend to switch over to a gel cleanser for the summer and this sample sized bottle did the job.  It balanced out my skin nicely without over drying.  Unfortunately, Boscia is no longer cruelty free so I won't be repurchasing.

Makeup and Misc.


*EOS Lip Balm- I loved EOS lip balms for a long time, but now there are so many types and kinds out there that I am interested in trying new brands.

*Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation- This was my HG foundation since it came out basically, but Revlon went the way of not being cruelty free so I'm done with it.  It's such a shame because this foundation was amaze balls and cheap!!

*Mark Mattifying Powder- This powder isn't empty, but I have had it for so long that it's just gotten a bit funky.  I don't use mattifying powders all that often as I prefer blotting sheets.

*Adult Gummies Multi- I go through these adult gummy vitamins every other month and I love them.  It's the only way I remember to take my daily vitamins.

Body Care


*BBW Vanilla Noir Body Cream- This body cream is amazing and it smells divine.  I've rarely had a problem with Bath and Body Works' products.

*Alba Very Emollient Shave Cream- I did really enjoy this all natural shave cream, but since I discovered the one by Trader Joes this one is dead to me!

*Honest Body Oil- I have really been enjoying my products from the Honest Company.  I wish they were sold in stores!  This was a great moisturizing body oil that dried pretty quickly.  It was a tad on the greasy side though.

*Scent Bar Body Wash- This body wash smelled amazing!  It smelled like summer vacation.  I got this is a gift and I have never seen this brand in stores, or else I would be repurchasing.

*L'Occitane Brightening Hand Cream- I forgot where I received this sample, but it was a rather milky texture that I wasn't a huge fan of.  I won't be repurchasing.

*The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter- I did love this body butter and it smells amazing, but I'm not really a fan of products in tubs.  To me it just seems not as sanitary.

Have you used any of the products mentioned above?  I'd love to know your take on them!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by