Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Grammy 2014 Beauty Recap

   A gorgeous dress just doesn't look as gorgeous without the right hair and makeup.  Here are some of the ladies who knocked their hair and makeup out of the park!

Rita Ora


So Rita Ora was just the image of Grammy perfection for me.  I LOVE her vintage pin up type of curls!  This is a look that looks great on medium length to longer hair.





Taylor Swift

Taylor's look is another one that I fell in love with at the Grammy's.  With such a super fancy dress I love that she kept her hair relatively simple with a dressed up pony.




Ciara

I LOVED Ciara's undone updo.  It's such a soft and beautiful look and frames the face so beautifully.



Chrissy Teigen

I was super in love with Chrissy Teigen's entire look and I think she is my absolute new girl crush.  She looked stunning from head to toe, but the beautiful glow on her cheeks is beyond stunning!!




Lorde

I know Lorde caught a lot of slack for her look at the Grammy's, but one part of her look that I did really like was her deep, dark lip.  I'm not sure if it's a look that I would try to rock, but for you bolder girls out there I'm jealous!





No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by