Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammy Fashion Recap

    The Grammy's are usually known for their outrageous fashions!  However, I feel like last night's Grammy event was an exception.  There weren't a whole lot of shocking ensembles, instead most celebs decided to go subtly funky.  I have to say this was quite refreshing as it's much easier to incorporate a lot of these trends into our own non-celeb wardrobes.


Golden Glow




Gold was ALL over the red carpet (gold sippy cup anyone?)  and I am OBSESSED with this trend!  Chrissy Teigen, Ciara and Rita Ora all looked stunning in gold ensembles.  These three ladies were my best dressed.

Gold is a great color to incorporate into your wardrobe for a night out.  Wearing an entire golden dress might be a bit much for sometime, but why not try a skirt to glitz up a night out?



Plunging Neckline


How risqué and sexy can one get?  Alicia Keys looks stunning in this plunging neckline dress!  A gal needs confidence and amazing double stick tape to carry off a look like this.  I recommend this look for my gals on the smaller side up top to keep it looking classy.


Off the Shoulder


Queen Latifiah looked AMAZING last night!  This off the shoulder neckline suits her so well and is actually a neckline I want to try out!  Try this neckline in a summer dress or top for sexy without cleavage.



Who was your best dressed of the night?  Are there any trends that you will be taking away from the 2014 Grammy's??



No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by