Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January Ipsy/Glam Bag..my last one

    So why did I decide to cancel my Glam Bag?  I do enjoy getting it every month and there have been some random products that I really enjoy.  However, I'm really trying to cut back on little unnecessary expenses and this bag is one of them.
    The fact that I found this month's bag a little less than stellar, further cemented my idea to cancel my subscription.


*Zippered pouch- Didn't like this month's bag at all.  It's a blue bag with lighter blue outlines of makeup and skincare bottles.  I just didn't like the material of this bag.

*Benefit POREfessional Primer-  Benefit products and I usually don't get along, so this small sample sized product will be going to a friend.

*Yaby Liquid Foundation in Buff- This is a brand that I see a lot on HSN and I was quite interested in them.  This color looks a tad dark for my current super pale skin, but I can't wait to try it out.

*Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm- This is a brand I've never heard of, but it smells yummy so once I run out of the hundreds other lip balms I currently have open, I will give this one a try.

*Absolute Makeup Cleansing Tissue- I could always use makeup wipes, so I can't complain about these.

*Balanced Guru Balm Me Up Organic Sweet Cocoa and Tangy Body Balm- As I'm trying to go more natural with my products, I was happy to see a certified organic and cruelty free product in the bunch.  The scent of this is product is very interesting and it's very thick and emollient.  It seems like a great moisturizer for the dry, winter months.

  One day I might come back and resubscribe to this service, but for the moment I am only subscripted to the Fortune Cookie Soap Box which is $20 and sent out seasonally.  I couldn't go "box-less" as I love getting mail so much!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by