Sunday, January 12, 2014

My 2014 Winter Bucket List

    It's reached an all time new low here in the Northeast.  No, literally.  Lowest temperatures that I have ever seen in my lifetime!  While this cold weather has gotten a lot of people dreaming about me summer, I'm more of a realist.  I know winter is going to be here for a while, and judging on what this season has given us so far this year, it's going to be a looooooooong one.  We might as well make the best of it!!

   This led me to making my first ever Winter Bucket List!

1.  Make a snow angel



2.  Go iceskating (preferably outside)

3.  Go snow tubing



4.  Make hot cocoa stove top

5.  Bake cookies on a snowy day



6.  Eat at a restaurant with a fireplace (no Panera or Cosi doesn't count!)

7.  Hit up an indoor pool



8.  Arm knit a scarf

9.  Make a DIY room freshener



10.  Have a carpet picnic

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by