Sunday, February 2, 2014

January Makeup Favorites

   January was another plain jane month for me.  When I look back, I don't think I purchased a single makeup item the entire month, which I'm sort of proud of!  I've been cutting back on my collection and it feels very therapeutic.  Here are the makeup items that I have been reaching for a lot.



*Korres Antiageing Foundation in Light Sand- I bought this off of Hautelook a while back and it has become my daily foundation.  It's leaves a beautiful natural finish, and I say provides light to medium coverage.  This foundation is a big step for me, as I usually like something with a bit more coverage.  I want to get this in a darker shade for when I self tan.

*Milani Easyliner for Eyes Glitter in Black Rocks- I bought this liner during the CVS Beauty Sale and I really like it.  It's an inky black liner with silver glitter in it.  It's not a chunky liner by any means and it provides a nice sparkle for a night out.

*Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush- My Tammy sent me this brush and I LOVE it.  It's great at packing on a lid shade and it's seriously one of the softest brushes I've ever felt.  I definitely want to expand my Real Techniques Brush collection.

*ELF Eyelid Primer- This is one of those $1 ELF items and I haven't really used it as a primer.  I forgot who I saw vlog about it, but someone mentioned using this primer on your lashes as a mascara primer.  I've been doing that and I LOVE the results!  It makes even a less than stellar mascara look great and hold beautifully.


What beauty products were you reaching for in January?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by