Thursday, February 6, 2014

Japanese Beauty Swap!

     So a few weeks ago, the beautiful Kay from Cosmeddicted, and I decided to do a swap.  I don't even know how we came up on the topic of Real Techniques Brushes and I offered to send her some in return for some Asian beauty goodies.  Well I just have to say, her package was SO much better than mine!!


Ok seriously, how adorably is everything packaged??  I won't even lie, I kept some of the little baggies to use in future swaps lol.

The Beauty Goodies

She even labeled everything for me and I gave me a brief description of what everything was!! Love it!!

*Hadabisei Extra Rich Face Masks with Royal Jelly and Hylauronic Acid

*Konjac Sponge- Kay's description says to soak in warm water before using and use to cleanse and massage face.  I have SO wanted to try one of these!

*Eye Masks from MK (drugstore in Japan) with vitamin E, retinol and Coenzyme Q10- I have developed such an obsession with eye masks so I'm SUPER excited about these!

*Detergent for Puff and Sponge- I'm going to use this to cleanse my fake Beauty Blenders

*Beauty Labo Hair Serum for Damaged Hair- take note US companies..THIS is how packaging should be done!

Non-Beauty Goodies


Super yummy snacks, match mix and OMG adorable stationery and origami papers.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything and thank Kay so much!!

1 comment:

K said...

Thank you for the sweet blog post! Hope I can meet up with you when I go to New York in April!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by