Sunday, February 23, 2014

Julep Maven Box

    I have been tempted for months to try out the Julep Maven Box.  The Julep Maven Box is a monthly nail polish box that normally contains 2 polishes and one nail care product.  It costs $19.99 a month.  When I kept seeing a code for a free box swirling around I thought I might as well try it.  Quite frankly I was hoping to be blown away to justify the $20 a month price since I'm not a nail polish junky.  Let's find out if I was.



I love the packaging and the presentation.  I'm not a pink fan at all, but I love the box and the pamphlets that come with it.

I got the Bombshell Box and it came with 2 polishes, 2 little filing cubes and a nail and cuticle serum.


The first color I received was Zelda, which is described as a pink champagne metallic.

Swatch taken from Julep Site

The second color I received was Kendra which is described as an army green frost.

Swatch taken from Julep site

The third major product I received was the Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum which is described as:


While I love that the nail polishes are "4 free", I just can't justify spending $20 on 2 nail polishes every month.  I would like to order some single polishes from here though to play around with.  

Are you a Julep Maven?  Should I give it one more month? 



1 comment:

Tammy W. said...

I'm with you.. I don't think I can justify $20 a month on a nail polish box. Can you make those nail polish swatch pictures bigger?? The colors look so pretty, but the pictures are kinda small.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by