Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Makeup Area Redo

   My makeup area was getting a little out of control.  I have been wanting to purchase the Muji drawers for quite a while, and finally I purchased myself two drawers for my birthday.  If you have been debating purchasing these, I say do it!  My room has a bit of a shabbier chic vibe and while these are a bit on the modern side, they are so simple that they can be adapted to fit in with my decor.

Here's my before…A MESS!


I was using a combination of plastic drawers, and fabric covered trays to organize a majority of my cosmetics.  While I liked the set up at first, it got annoying lifting the trays to look for items and the fabric got dirty so quickly.


AFTER…BEAUTIFUL!

After some collection weeding and cleaning, I streamlined my collection into these beautiful Muji drawers.  The top is the Large Acrylic Case with Lid and the bottom is the 5 Drawer Acrylic Case, which has much more narrow drawers.  I definitely plan on visiting the Muji store in the city and picking up one or two more of either of these.


Both cases stacked on top of each other



Foundations, BB Creams, Concealers, Finishing Powders 



 Blushes


 Bronzers and highlighters



 Lipsticks, butters and balms


 Lipglosses


Eyeshadow Palettes



Eyeshadows, Liners, Shadow sticks


Now I'm not going to show you the rest of my makeup area, because I am still working on perfecting it, but for a majority of my makeup storage, I love it!!  These drawers are a great value and amazing to store your makeup in.  I prefer the two drawer over the 5, because they fit bulkier products, but the 5 drawer is amazing too.  If you've been hesitating to purchase these, don't!!!


1 comment:

Tammy W. said...

What kind of mirror is that? Muji drawers are great and so clean looking.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by