Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Favorite Instagram Accounts

    I must admit, I am Instagram obsessed.  It is pretty much replaced Facebook and Twitter as my social media platform of choice.  Since I'm constantly checking it, I thought I might as well share my ten favorite Instagram accounts.  It was difficult to narrow it down, but I did it!

Fitalicious_Me


Fitalicious is my favorite Instagram account to get yummy clean eating recipes.  If you scroll through my phone's photo album I have SO many of her recipes saved.




Glitterguide is just an instagram full of pictures that make me happy to be a girl.  This is a great source to get beautiful wallpapers for your phone or computer.



PLLFeed


I am Über obsessed with Pretty Little Liars and PLLFeed is a great account for fellow "liars".  However, if you don't watch episodes as they air I would avoid this account as some spoilers could pop up.



So my PLL obsession continues.  Ashley Benson's account is one of my favorite celeb accounts.  She's my best friend in my head.



I frequently drool over the beautiful outfits Abbie or AllThingsTiffanyBlue posts.  She just started a blog so I expect to be drooling more!




If you look at home workouts or are sick of the same gym routines I highly recommend this instagram account.  The chiseled guys don't hurt either!




Sarah's account has some of the best Fitspo quotes and pics on Instagram.  If you ever feel like skipping a workout, take a look at her account.



As my Filofax obsession grows, so does my love of Filofax/Paper crafting instagram accounts.  Handmade by Charlotte Victoria not only makes beautiful Filofax dividers, she photographs them in such beautiful ways.


Maebad


This account is like the perfect mix of my love for Filofaxing and beauty products.  This is another account that just makes me happy being a girl.



♥  Mimmiikonn


Mimmi is one of the sisters that helped create the Luxy Hair Extensions and Luxy Hair Youtube account.  I am obsessed with her Youtube videos and equally obsessed with her Instagram account.  She's stunning and posts beautiful and affordable outfit posts.


Did I mention your favorite Instagram account?  Any accounts that you love that I should be following?

Also, don't forget to follow me on Instagram at http://instagram.com/melziebabee.


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by