Friday, February 21, 2014

Some Atlantic City OOTN's

    One of my good friends and I decided to venture out to Atlantic City for a few days, since we were on vacation this week.  It's been quite a while since I've been out and about in a fancy way and I knew Atlantic City was the perfect opportunity to go big!  Since we were getting a bit dolled up, I decided to have my friend and I take some blog pics to do some outfit posts!

Clubbing Night

  If anyone has been to the Borgota in Atlantic City I'm sure you've heard of their club Mur-mur.  Monday is their big club night and we braved the ridiculously long line to get in.  Turns out is way too crowded to even dance in and we were in and out in maybe an hour!


Dress: Express
Shoes: (pictured later) TJ Maxx


How perfect is my friend Brianne?  Girls, don't hate her! She's stunning and the sweetest person ever.
Blazer: Victoria's Secret
Bra top: Victoria's Secret
Shorts: Express
Shoes: Nine West




The next night we were just going out to dinner and doing some gambling so we weren't as dressed up.


Top: Venus
Leggings: Charming Charlies
Heels: (didn't realize how damn squat these made my legs look) Coach via TJ Maxx
Bracelet: Gifted
Earrings: Jewelmint

Top: Express
Necklace: Gifted
Jeans: Express
Shoes: BCBG

All in all, it was an amazing mini getaway and Brianne has inspired me to shop exclusively at Express haha.  

1 comment:

Tammy W. said...

Love the dress!!! Sexy woman!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by