Monday, February 24, 2014

Spring 2014 Fashion Wish list

   Oh spring, where are you??  This past weekend in New York felt like spring was on its way.  Then I saw the weather forecast and to my dismay temps in the teens are forecasted for the rest of the week.
     Jus because it's freezing out, doesn't mean I can't begin planning for spring (it is going to come, right?).  Here are some items on my fashion wish list for the Spring 2014 season.



 Sequin Elbow Patch Top


I have seen these tops ALL over Instagram and I'm mildly obsessed.  Spring is still pretty chilly in New York, so a sweater is necessary.  I've been loving longer length tops lately and this one is simple with just enough pizazz.

Coral Skinnies


I love colored jeans.  I only own three pairs so I think it's time to up my game.  Other than mint, what screams spring more than coral?  The Rockstar jean from Old Navy comes in tons of colors and short sizes so I will definitely be snatching a few up!

Slouchy Style Chambray


Last year I finally bought a fitted chambray, but now I want a lighter wash and slouchier fit.  I love these "oversized" chambray style shirts that can be work as a jacket or half tucked like in the picture above.  Most of the research I've done on these says American Eagle is the place to buy.


A grown up blouse


Ok Mel, you're almost 30, it's time to be a grown up and own an actual blouse.  I was recently looking through my wardrobe and there's not a whole lot of "mature" pieces in it.  I think this polka dot blouse is a great mixing of fun and mature.  Also, I've been hooked on the Loft lately AND they offer an educator discount!

Safari Style Jacket


I can't visit a style blog or open a fashion magazine with out seeing tons of picture of these "safari" style jackets.  I love this one from Old Navy because it has a cinch at the waist.  I also love the look of it with the sleeves rolled up.

Striped Blazer


Another item that I've been seeing on TONS of style blogs are striped blazers!  I like the boldness of a striped blazer and this ponte one looks super comfortable as well.

Check out all of these items (most under $50!) on my Spring Wish List Luvocracy page!

So here are a few items that are on my spring fashion wish list.  Are any of these items on your wish list?  Any must have items I missed out on?




1 comment:

Tammy W. said...

I adore my chambray tops from Old Navy. Why is this winter so long..?? Hold me!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by