Thursday, March 20, 2014

Beauty Scenario Tag

   This past week I was watching the Beauty Scenario Tag by Juicystar07 and I knew it was a tag I had to do- so I tagged myself!




1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?




**For my high end foundation I would keep the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation because it provides the best coverage and I love the feel of it.  For drugstore I would pick a new favorite- the PF CC + Cream!  This baby gives amazing coverage.



2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?



**For an interview I would definitely ignore it.  You never know how people are going to take that!

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?



**I'm not a lipstick person so I would use a juicy looking lipgloss.  I don't have any in particular.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?



**Ummm…I would do my hair and makeup!  I always looked a hot mess and way too natural!

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.



**OMG- this sounds horrible!  I would definitely cry and bitch to the manager.  They better specialize in extensions and fix that!

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?



**I seriously need to invest in some palettes that have eye and face colors in it because I don't have any!  My go to travel palette is my UD Naked Palette.  I guess there's a few colors I could use a contour or highlight in a pinch.

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?


**There's no product that was super pricey or super sentimental to me.  Can I say I hope my flat iron is safe?



8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

**I would call them out on it and hope that they bring up the idea to repurchase the items or give me money.  If not, I would probably just bitch about them inside my head.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by