Sunday, March 2, 2014

Gala Outfits of the Night

    Last night my best friend Allison and I attended a fundraiser called The Hope Gala.  The Hope Gala benefits Penn State's THON which is a 46 hour dance marathon to raise money for pediatric cancer.  It's actually the world's largest student run philanthropy event, which is pretty amazing!

    The Hope Gala took place in Chinatown in New York City and of course I made Allison take a pic so I can do an OOTN post!


Ally
Dress: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden
Jewelry: Assortment of gifts, Tiffany and Swarovski


 Me
Earrings: Jewelmint
Dress: Express
Belt: Loft
Heels: BCBG via Marshall's
Tan: St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse


Feeling like a celebrity!

We had an AMAZING time and danced, ate and drank the night away.  Ally also won a raffle for a $500 Dolce Vita gift card!  I can't wait for my next opportunity to dress up!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by