Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites

  March is the month that is supposed to come in like a lion and go out like a lamb.  Well, it came in like a lion and considering it was snowing this morning, it went out like a lion as well.  To all of my North Eastern girls, am I the only one who feels like we will never see spring again?

    Anywho, here are my March beauty faves!

Shop my March Favorites HERE
♥ Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara- This mascara is really fantastic!  It's great for everyday wear and even works well on bottom lashes.  The brush is rather large, but I don't have a problem with that.

♥ Real Techniques Multi Task Brush- This is the brush I have been using to apply my mineral foundation as a sort of finishing powder.  This brush is so insanely soft and applies powder products beautifully.  I am really hooked on Real Techniques Brushes.

♥ Fortune Cookie Soap Marshmallow Dreams Cuticle Cream- I received this in my Fortune Cookie Soap box last month and it's a great cuticle cream.  It feels more like a thick balm and it really moisturizes my dry cuticles.  Bonus points for it smelling AMAZING!

♥ Cake Beauty's Be Delectable Strawberry & Cream Hand Cream- I think I received this in an Ipsy bag and WOW- it is amazing!!  It's not only super moisturizing without a greasy feeling, it smells like heaven.  This I will be repurchasing.

♥ NYX Single Shadow in Space- I've had this shadow for so long and reached for it one day randomly to use as a shadow liner.  Wow- is it beautiful!  This works as a beautiful soft shadow liner and looks great on hazel eyes.

What beauty products were you guys reaching for this month?


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by