Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring 2014 Beauty Wish List

    As I'm writing this I am watching the Weather Channel talk about the foot of snow we are expected to get on Monday.  I keep reminding myself that spring will eventually come (it will, right?!).  So I thought why not think spring and compile some beauty items that are on my spring beauty wish list.

Without further ado…

Tarte MATTEnificent Amazonian Colored Clay Palette

I have been eyeing this palette for quite a while.  I have gotten more and more comfortable using matte shadows and I like the plum and purple tones of the shades including in this palette.  I also love that it includes a blush and two liner shades as well.  Plus, how beautiful is the packaging?


Tarte Cheek Stain



I love using cheek stains and cream blushes and I have actually never tried any of the Tarte Cheek Stains.  I have heard amazing things and this packaging is really just too cute to pass up.


Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Set



I have been looking for a more natural foundation to incorporate into my makeup collection.  While this isn't the most natural out there, it's much more so than what I already own.  Plus, all of these products for under $70 is kind of amazing!


One Love Organics Waterless Beauty Balm



I have been hearing SO much about One Love Organics' products and this one is the most intriguing (and most affordable).  This Beauty Balm has so many uses ,included removing makeup , that I just have to try it.


Any Giovanni Hair Product



The more I read about natural products, the more I read about Giovanni.  They seem to have a dupe for almost every popular hair product and I want to try pretty much all of them!


Any Butter London Polish



Oh, the beautiful Butter London polishes.  I'm not a huge nail polish girl, but even I want to see what all of the hype is about over Butter London.  Also thinking of trying their nail car products since I have the WORST nails.

You can check out all of these and shop them on my Luvocracy page!

Are any of these items on your wish list?  Any recommendations of what to add to mine? I'm always looking for an excuse to shop :)

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by