Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cheap Kicks

  I have been on quite the fitness roar lately.  I have been doing T25 almost every day for 5 weeks.  About 3 weeks in my ankles begin bothering me because of all the jumping.  It was definitely time for new sneakers, but they are so damn expensive.

  Do you know where you can always find sneakers that are cheaper?  The kids section!  Most major fitness brands now make a variety of sneakers for kids ranging from trainers, running and cross fit.  The rule of thumb for women is to go down 2 sizes.  I am a size 6.5 in women, and got these amazing 4.5 kids sneakers for only $20!!


Have you ever bought anything in the kids section for yourself? 

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by