Saturday, April 19, 2014

Lucky Vitamin Haul

  First, my apologies for being away so long.  I wish I could say life got in the way or I was dating some fabulous new guy, but that would be BS. The truth is, I came down with the itis, otherwise known as just being lazy.  With the resurgence of warmer weather though, I hope to be back to my only mildly lazy self soon!
♥ ♥ 

  A few weeks ago I got a Living Social email advertising a deal for a $24 gift certificate to Luckyvitamin.com for only $12.  Lucky Vitamin is similar to Vitacost so I snapped up the certificate right away to order some products I have been hearing about recently.


This deal is still available! Click here to snag it up!

Here is what I picked up!

Hair Stuff



Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz Max Hold Travel Size- $2.08
Giovanni Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged Hair Styling Foam-$4.99

I have read a lot about Giovanni hair products and these are the first two (other than shampoo or conditioner) I will be trying.  I needed a new mousse and a firm hold hairspray so I'm hoping both of these work out because they are more on the natural side and super cheap.


Skin Care/Makeup
Giovanni Facial Cleansing Towelettes in Unscented-$4.99
Herban Cowboy Superstar Deodorant For Her-$5.99
Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Mascara in Black Magic-$8.75
Honeybee Gardens Jojoba Eyeliner in Brown Sugar- $4.41

I am in the market for new facial cleansing towelettes and I have heard TONS of great reviews about the wipes from this brand.
As previously stated, I am a sweaty gal and still on the hunt for the perfect natural deodorant.  I have high hopes for this one.
These two Honeybee Gardens products were just sort of add ons.  While I really like my Physicians Formula mascara, I wanted to try another more natural mascara.  As for the liner, I have been looking for a brown eyeliner but this is a bit lighter than I wanted.


 Snacks and Vitamins
Lucky Vitamin Brand One Daily Energy Vitamins
Chia Bar in Coffee, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Apple Cinnamon

I have never taken a vitamin for energy purposes and hope this will help with the "itis".  As for the chia bars, I wish I could remember what Youtuber I saw these from, but I was super intrigued!  The flavors sounded great and they are only 100 calories.


I have to say, I am pretty impressed with Luckyvitamin.com.  I placed my order on Wednesday night and received it today (Saturday) and shipping was only $5.95.  I find prices to be on par with Vitacost, just the site isn't as easy to navigate.

Has anyone else ever ordered from Luckyvitamin.com?  




No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by