Sunday, May 4, 2014

April Rando Favorites

   Click here to see my April beauty favorites.

On to the April non-beauty favorites….


*Zara Basics High Waisted Leggings- This is my first ever Zara purchase, and definitely not my last.  These leggings were a whopping $36, but worth every penny!  These remind me of the famous J. Crew Pixi Pants.  They aren't even close to see through and they suck everything in and push everything up.  These leggings are like squats in pant form.

*Mason Jar Salads- I am a prepare everything at night kinda gal.  Since purchasing a thing of mason jars, I can make my salads up to 3 days in advance and they stay super fresh and not soggy.  Layer your heaviest ingredients on the bottom (some people include dressing on the bottom, I still keep it separate) and layer lighter as you go up.

*BBW Mahogany Teakwood Candle- As someone who has been single for a while, this candle is like my boyfriend (sad times, right? lol).  It smells like a heavenly cologne!  If you aren't into girly or food scents, or want a scent that your man could like too, this one is a winner!

*Nature Republic Fresh Deodorant Tissue- I purchased these last summer with my girls in Jersey, but haven't used them until this month.  I throw these in my workout bag and use them to wipe down if I'm not going directly home to shower.  They work amazingly at absorbing odors and leaving a powdery fresh scent.  I'll have to make a trip back out to Jersey soon to pick some more of these up!

*(not pictured) McDonald's Iced Coffees- I have been spending money on Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts iced coffees for years, and yet I tried McDonald's French Vanilla Iced Coffees for the first time this month and they are a million times better, oh and only a $1!!!

What were your random or fashion favorites for the month of April?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by