Saturday, May 17, 2014

Fortune Cookie Soap Candy Land Summer Soap Box

    A few months back I posted about my first Fortune Cookie Soap Box.  This box is $29.95 and sent out quarterly.  The box contains around 8 Fortune Cookie Soap products from their newest collection.  The products range from body butters, bath melts, soaps, skin care, etc.

   While this is only my second box, it is by far my favorite!  The collection is right up my alley as are the candy inspired scents.


From L to R, top to bottom:







*The Sweet Spot Sparkle Me- This is a glitter body spray with the scent being described as, "fresh pocked melon, strawberries, and peaches twisted with sour mandarin oranges and pineapple, all sprinkled with a touch of sugar."

*Blow Me Lip Scrub- A bubblegum scented lip scrub? How could this not be love?!

*Lemon Drop It Like It's Hot Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub- This facial scrub is formulated to brighten and smooth skin and is scented with lemon peel essence and orange zest.  I'm always looking for a good facial scrub, especially a natural one!

*Captain's Berried Booty Whipped Cream- I already love FCS body butter, and this one smells amazing.  The scent is described as "a crunchy, fruity, berry scent with powdery vanilla, raspberry and tonka bean notes."

*Lick Your Lips Fortune Cookie Soap- First of all, how adorable is this soap? Secondly, it's scented like peppermint ice cream with flecks of dark chocolate! Purrrrr-fection!

*Rock Your Socks Off Solid Sugar Scrub- I love, love, love natural sugar scrubs.  This one smells amazing, like grape candy.  I can't wait to try it out!

*Sweet Dreamsicle Wax Tart- I love using my tart warmer, and this orange and vanilla cream scented one is sure to make my living room smell amazing.

*Lollipop Your Cherry OCD Hand Sanitizer- I love FCS's version of hand sanitizer.  It's a great size, the packaging is adorable and it smells yummy.  This one is scented like, "cherries, vanilla and hints of orange and pineapple."

Did I mention that every box comes with a $10 gift card?  How could one not love this?!

All in all, I am SUPER happy with my FCS Soap Box and will continue to subscribe.  The next box gets sent out on August 11 and you can sign up for it here.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by