Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mini Accessories Haul!

  I love accessories.  I have a large costume jewelry collection that makes me smile everyday.  However, when it comes to the summer at times I just don't want statement necklaces sticking to my neck or bracelets waving around my wrist.  So I rely on earrings and hair accessories big time.

  This past weekend I went to Cape Cod to spend some time with my grandmother.  Of course, I also had to do some shopping.  I had accessories on my mind!

Claire's

I have to admit, it's been a while since I've shopped at a Claire's!  However, when I knew I wanted some cute headbands, I knew I would have to visit this teeny bopper store.

*Blue Butterfly Headband- $2.25
*Wire Bun Wrap- $2.75
*Beaded Headband- $7.50
*Flower Headwrap- $7.50

The regular price headbands were buy one, get one 50% off.  I can't wait to play around with these and hope they aren't too tight since my head tends to be very sensitive with headbands.


 Bella's of Cape Cod


Bella's is my favorite boutique on the Cape.  They're jewelry is insanely adorable and everything is under $25.

*Pearl Earrings- $12
*Blue Earrings- $12
*Gold Ball Earrings- $6

It's funny how small items can put such a smile on my face!  

What accessories will you be rocking this summer?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by