Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Jane.com Review

   A few months ago I became obsessed with the sale sites Groopdealz.com and Jane.com.  I don't know why I preferred Groopdealz.com, but I ordered quite a few things from them.  From the 4 items I ordered from Groopdealz, I received a shipping email on only one, never received another item all together, and had to email them several times regarding a third item.  So yes, I only received one item from them without incident.

   After the 4th time, I unsubscribed from Groopdealz e-mails and began exclusively using Jane.com for my accessory or crafty fix.  I LOVE Jane.com!

   This was my second order from Jane.com and I've had very positive experiences both times.  I received a confirmation email and a shipping confirmation email.  The prices are great and the variety of products they offer is great.

   My first order was an order of washi tape (for my new Filofax addiction) and this order was a $9.99 statement necklace grab bag.  Shipping was only $4 and it came incredibly quick.  The necklaces are AMAZEBALLS.


How gorgeous are these 3 necklaces?  Even with shipping it was only $14 and those prices can't even be seen at Forever 21!  The quality of the three necklaces seems pretty decent and I love the great variety provided.  I can't wait to rock these with some maxi dresses or a plain white tee and shorts.

All in all, I am quite pleased with Jane.com and will be ordering from them again.  
✹  
Have you ever ordered anything from Jane.com?  

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by