Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Random Favorites

   Click here to see my May beauty favorites!!

Here are my very random, yet very awesome non-beauty May favorites!



*Target Xhilaration Shae Ballet Flat in Crochet
I bought these on Target.com when they were having a decent shoe sale.  It takes a wear or two to get them to fit perfectly, but then they are decently comfortable and adorable!  They look great with jeans, shorts or even a dress.

*Pecksniff's Aromatherapy Remedy Insomniacs Pillow Spray
I bought this at my local Marshall's because I liked the smell.  I don't know if the smell helps put me to sleep, but it does smell nice and is relaxing when sprayed on my pillows and sheets.

*Starbucks Via Iced Coffee
I bought these because they were only $4 at my local TJ Maxx and I really like them! I add them to a tumbler of iced cold water, throw in some ice cubes and a splash of creamer and it's a delicious iced coffee! Perfect for the summer months.  

*Vitatops Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
I have been a fan of Vitatops for quite a while.  However, the flavors by me were always limited.  They just recently started selling this Reese's inspired one at my local supermarket and IT. IS. AMAZING. It's a great low cal snack for anyone who has a sweet tooth like me.

❥ Shop my May Faves here

What's your go-to healthy snack? 
I'm always looking for quick healthy snack ideas!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by