Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Summer Reading List

  Summer break is 2 weeks away and I can't wait!  One of my favorite things to do over the summer is read!  I love to create a summer reading list and see how many of the books I can actually get through.  Here are some reads that are on my list this year!

The EveryGirl's Guide to Life

 
I love any kind of girly self help type of books that focus on inner and outer beauty.  I'm a fan of Maria Menunos so I would give this book a try.  It doesn't hurt that it's only $1.99 for my Kindle!
 
 

Living the Savvy Life



Obviously, I'm a girl who lives on a budget but still enjoys being fabulous. This book is supposedly full of great tips and tricks to be fabulous, yet budget friendly.
 

The Great Gatsby



I don't know why, but lately I've had a craving to read some of the classics.  This was one of my favorites in high school, but I don't remember a whole lot of it.  I want to read this and then watch the Leo Dicaprio movie right afterwards.
 


The One & Only



Who doesn't love a little chick lit?  Emily Giffin has written some of my favorite sappy, sacharine coated rom-coms so I can't wait to read this one.  This is going to be a great pool/beach read.
 


Cupcakes and Cashmere



With so many lovely bloggers getting book deals, I had to include one blog turned book!  Cupcakes and Cashmere is the type of blog that just makes me happy to be a girl.  I've seen so many people feature this book as a favorite because of it's recipes, DIY projects and style advice.


The Maze Runner



I'm almost 30 years old and I can admit that I love young adult book series.  Everytime I mention that I loved Divergent or The Hunger Games, people always recommend this book to me.  It's another dystopian society kind of book, and I am HOOKED on those lately!


Here are just a few of the books on my must-read list.  Do you have any I should add?


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by