Sunday, June 8, 2014

Style Sunday: Summer OOTW

  This last week was the first week we have had summer like temperatures all week.  Working at an older school with no air conditioning tends to create some fashion dilemmas.  I have to wear as little clothing as possible, while revealing as little as possible.  I think I did a decent job this week.


Greek Goddess Look

*Maxi Dress- Ann Taylor Loft (last summer)
Necklace- Tiffany & Co (gifted)
*Bracelets- Friendship bracelets gifted


 Plain Jane
Could I have done a more unflattering pose??

*Tank- Target Mossimo Brand 
*Maxi Skirt- Victoria's Secret (recently)
*Sandals- Target (recently)


 Spring Time 
*Cardigan- Tommy Hilfiger Outlet Store (last fall)
*Peplum Top- Express (recently)
*Jeans- F21 (super old)
*Flats- Coach Outlet (last winter)


 Retro Silhouettes
*Dress- H&M (Christmas present)
*White Skinny Belt- F21
*Crochet Flats- Target (recently)

What are your tips for dressing in the hot weather?  

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by