Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July Beauty Favorites

  I can't believe July is almost over.  That means I only have one month left of summer vacation and this depresses me immensely!  However, I shouldn't complain as July was a great month for me.  I had a few mini trips- girls trip to AC, girls spa night, family week in Cape Cod and my family reunion in Pennsylvania.  This month saw quite a few dressing up occasions which may explain some of my favorites!


*Dalton Color Creme Lip Gloss in Lisa Lou*
I've had this lip color for a while.  I think I received it in a QVC Beauty Tube many moons ago.  I normally stay away from lip products in pots, but I reached for this one day randomly and I forgot how pretty it is.  It adds a very soft sheen to the lips and would be great to add to the middle of the lip for added fullness.  Only downside is, it is quite sticky to avoid on windy nights.

*Milani Easyliner in Espresso*
I've been looking for a chocolate brown liner for a while and this is perfection!  It glides on easily and is the perfect deep brown color.  It's nice to wear day to day as it's much softer than black.

*Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette*
Not only is this eyeshadow palette beautiful, but it smells like chocolate!  Every time I open this I'm in heaven.  The color range is great from soft neutrals, to sparkly purples and maroons.  This palette is great to travel with as it can provide a variety of looks.

*Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette*
I've had this for a while and just began fully playing around with it this month.  I'm still not sold on the highlighter, but I LOVE the color Dim Light as an all over finishing powder.  It makes my skin look amazingly radiant and I will definitely be purchasing a full size one.

Look how creamy and sparkly this color is!

My favorite is the color all the way to left.  It makes me glow with out looking sparkly.

I love the shade range in this palette!  Great for a variety of looks!


Shop my July favorites here!
✺ ✺ 
What beauty products were you reaching for this past month?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by