Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My July Ipsy Bag

   So last month I re-signed up for Ipsy, just because I felt like I was missing out.  Well, this July bag sort of proved I wasn't and after receiving it I cancelled Ipsy again.  If I do sign up for another makeup or beauty box it will most likely be a natural or cruelty free one.  So here's what I received in my one and only Ipsy bag of 2014.


*Whet Nail Polish in Facetious*
$15
This polish is three free ( void of harmful chemicals) and cruelty free so I'm loving the brand.  The color itself is beautiful also and it's a color I'll be rocking on my toes shortly.

*Pur-lisse SPF 30 Sunscreen*
$55 for 1.7 oz
I always like having samples of sunscreen to throw in my purse or my beach bag.  I've read that this brand is great for sensitive skin, so I'll be happy to try it out.

*Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow in Sweet Spice (I think)*
$18 for .1 oz
This baby tube doesn't have the name on it, but according to the color card I think it's Sweet Spice.  I have heard a lot of hype around these shadows and always love trying out a cream shadow.  I also think it's great that this shadow has SPF 15 in it.

*Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in Secret Sunshine*
$10
I like Pop Beauty products and their cute packaging, but it's insane how many bronzers I now have in my collection.  I'm going to see if I can swap this on the Ipsy forum.

*Tints and Sass Lip & Cheek Stain by Elizabeth Mott*
$22.99
Another cruelty free company- yay!  I love multi-purpose products and have actually wanted a true red blush for the winter to mimic that just came in out of the cold hue.  I can't wait to play around with this!

The value of this bag is great!  I received $48 worth of full sized products and two generous sample sized products as well.  I love the idea of getting a little makeup surprise every month, but I normally end up using only a few of the things.  Also, now that I'm really dedicated in going cruelty free in my beauty routine I thought my money would be better spent supporting a cruelty free or natural subscription service.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by