Sunday, July 13, 2014

Style Sunday: My Favorite Places To Buy Faux Jewelry

   I love jewelry.  When I look into my jewelry armoire it makes me happy to be a girl.  Jewelry can add so much to an outfit in such a fun way.  Accessorizing doesn't have to be expensive.



Here are my favorite places to buy cheapo jewelry:

Forever 21

Image from Style.mtv.com



As someone who is almost 30 (OMG!), there's not a whole lot that I can buy from Forever 21.  One thing I can buy, and do buy, is their jewelry.  Most of their pieces are under $15 and they do statement jewelry amazingly!

Charming Charlie

Image from Sierraus.com

I first learned of Charming Charlie when one opened by me a few years ago.  It was love at first sight!  It's an entire store of accessories and it's organized by color!  They not only have jewelry, but shoes, hates, scarves, bags and some clothing items.  If you need a piece of jewelry in a specific color, this is the place to go!

Etsy.com


If you buy a piece of jewelry from Etsy, more likely than not, you will be the only person in your crew with that piece.  Expect to pay a bit more than Forever or Charming Charlie due to the fact that people are creating these pieces by hand.  I recommend looking on Etsy for something specific or you may be overwhelmed by the choices.

Jane.com


I've reviewed Jane.com before here.  This is a daily sale site that specializes in "cutesy items".  Most of their daily sales include several pieces of jewelry and usually include monogrammed jewelry as well.


Where are your favorite places to buy cheapo jewelry?  I'm always looking for new stores or sites!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by