Sunday, July 27, 2014

Style Sunday: Product RAVE!!!

    A woman can have the best wardrobe in the world, but if she doesn't store it properly she isn't using it well!  I have a lot of clothes.  In fact, I have too many!  Yet with all of the clothes I wear, I end up wearing the same pieces over and over again.  I read that most women wear the same 20% of their wardrobe almost 80% of the time.  That's a lot of shirts, skirts, pants, etc. not being worn!

  I find that if I store my dresser items in a "file like system" I see all of my shirts laid out and not just the shirt I have folded on top.  I've posted about this filing system before.

  Well, I've gotten lazy and I've found myself just tossing shirts in or not folding them properly and I still just end up reaching for the same shirts day in and day out.  That's where this MIRACLE product I bought comes in handy.

This is the FlipFold!



For someone like myself who SUCKS at folding, this is the best invention ever.  I've seen people use a clipboard or a piece of cardboard to help folding, but I wanted something official and this makes folding tops so EASY.  My mom who happens to be quite good at folding also loves this handy tool because it makes shirts so much tinier, which helps maximize storage space.

Here's the basic video of how to use the Flipfold, but they also have videos showing how to use this to fold towels, pants, collared shirts etc.


Here's my new and improved shirt drawer (tanks, tees and long sleeve tees) all neat and pretty!  Now the key is to keep it this way!


Do you have any go to strategies to keep your wardrobe organized? I'm always looking for tips and tricks!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by