Sunday, August 17, 2014

3d Fiber Lashes RAVE!

    If you are ever on Pinterest or Instagram, you have probably seen a post or picture on the 3d Fiber Lash mascara.  I was always impressed by the pictures I saw, but I never really believed it.  I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to things.



   However , my skepticism was washed away when Tammy (Not a Rich Girl) became a Younique Independent Presenter and posted her results with the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes.  The results were amazing and since it was someone I know and trust, I had to order it to give it a try.



      Now when I first saw the price of $29 I was a bit put off, but considering I have yet to grasp the concept of false lashes, I thought this would be a great alternative.  Well, it's $29 damn well spent as I am in love!

      First of all, can we talk about the packaging?  I know most girls are a total sucker for packaging and this eyeglass case looking container is just as chic as they get.  It's cute to travel with or just to display on your vanity.




      Next let's talk about the two tubes that make up the amazing system.  The first tube is the transplanting gel, which you will put on over your regular mascara.  The second tube is the natural fibers and this is what gives your lashes the length and va va voomness.  The fibers look very strange and a bit disconcerting at first, but when used sparingly and in a few layers the results are amazing.

Here is a helpful video on how to properly apply these products:



      Now lets get on to the results.  Here is one eye with the mascara and one without.  Mind you, this is just ONE coat of the fibers.



The left eye is with just my regular every day mascara and the right eye is with just one coat of the 3d lash system.  As you can see- no spidery lashes, just long lush lashes.

Here's a picture with both eyes coated in the lashes and as you can see the results are just beautiful.



Taking it off is seriously just as easy as taking off regular mascara or eye makeup.  I used one of my regular Yes to Cucumbers Remover wipes and a couple extra gentle rubs to get off all of the fibers.  

   All in all this product is AMAZEBALLS!  Again, as someone who is absolutely useless when it comes to applying falsies, this product is a true Godsend for nights out or days when I want to look just a bit more glamorous than usual. 

 If you're interested in ordering this product visit Tammy's Younique page




No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by