Friday, August 8, 2014

Fitness Friday: Sports Bras for Bigger Boobs

   There's one pain I used to have after almost every workout- boob pain.  I used to buy cheap-o sports bras, workout and then wonder why my back and chest were in agony the next day.  If you are a woman, a sports bra is one of the best things to invest in when it comes to workout necessities.  If you are a C cup or higher, sports bras are even more important!

Low Impact

Low impact exercises include:
*walking
*stairmaster
*strength training
*Rowing machine
*Hiking
*Rock climbing
*Yoga
*Pilates


These bras are almost like bralettes.  The sports bra can be worn on its own or with a top that doesn't have additional support built in.

Medium Impact

Medium impact exercises include:
*Eliptical machine
*Cycling/Spinning
*Step aerobics
*Dancing/Zumba
*Really any jump free workout 


For a medium impact activity, I would recommend a racer back style for more support and also would wear a workout top with a shelf bra or additional support for added comfort.

High Impact

High impact exercises include:
*Interval training
*HIIT
*Crossfit
*Running (I consider running high impact for larger breasts)
*T25
*Insanity/P90X


With a high impact activity, I'm a bit on the paranoid side and I wear a regular tshirt bra, a sports bra and usually a top with support in it as well.

What is your favorite sports bra?  I like to stock up on a variety of sports bras so I'm not always doing the wash!  



No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by