Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Witch Please Fortune Cookie Soap Fall Box

  Over the weekend I received my fall version of the Fortune Cookie Soap Box.  The FCS Soap Box is a quarterly bath and body product subscription box.  It's so fun to get these yummy smelling goodies a few times a year and I also like supporting smaller businesses.

   The theme of this box was "Witch Please", which so far has been my favorite theme.  The tagline of this box is "A wicked mashup of an old classic and a current Broadway hit."  Any combination of The Wizard of Oz and Wicked is a ok in my book!

Here's what I got:

 Opening the box and seeing this made me smile right away!






From top to bottom, L to R:

Miss Popular Bubble Bath Powder
This is described as "the most delectable, sweet, honey nectar shamelessly flirting with touches of star anise, star jasmine, sweet orange and blushing violet
.
This smells amazingly delicious!  It's a very sweet, yet soothing scent.  I have never tried a bubble bath powder before, but I am interested to try it out!

There's No Place Like Home Fortune Cookie Soap
The scent is described as "curled macintosh apple peels lovingly kissed with a  hint of cinnamon, allspice and clove."

The scent is a bit "warm" for my taste, but is this soap not the CUTEST thing you have ever seen?  This will definitely be displayed come fall/Halloween time!

Flying Monkeys Personal Space Air Freshner
"Fruity, breezy blend of peach, watermelon, neroli and jasmine with air and aquatic notes."

This room spray smells SO good!  It sort of reminds me of a sweet version of the produce aisle at the grocery store.  I've never really used a room spray before, but this is going to change all of that!

Roy G. Biv OCD Hand Sanitizer
"Dusky breezes and bonfires, wind-blown leaves and charred woods brightened by notes of lemon, mandarin, cotton blossom and soft vanilla."

Aren't their scent descriptions so melodic?  This is a warm scent that I actually love, and I am really a big fan of their hand sanitizers.  

Hair Flip Hair Oil
This is a "custom blend of oils, formulated to nourish and repair dry, damaged hair.  1-2 drops is all you need for ultimate shine without greasy residue.  Strands of sweet hazelnut woven throughout rich, buttery vanilla cream."

This oil smells AMAZING!  I believe this is their first hair oil and I can't wait to try it, especially with drier seasons coming up!

Wicked Good Whipped Cream
"Top notes of orange, apple, pear, pineapple and charrs lured into autumn by pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, all rounded out with warn vanilla-infused sugar.

I really love their whipped creams and this one smells so amazing.  This is definitely an amazing fall scent and actually makes me a little excited for autumn.

The Shiz Perfume Oil
"A woodland hike through damp balsam woods, with top notes of maple leaves blowing through new dawn blossom, laurel and sweet clove."

I don't usually like these warmer/musky scents, but this smells AMAZING!  It reminds me of a feminine cologne scent (if that makes any sense) and I will definitely be wearing this out on a fall night out!

Swankified Walnut Facial Scrub
"Bunches of ripe bananas mashed into sweet, sugary cake batter, then topped with walnuts and baked to a golden brown."

This face and body scrub is perhaps the yummiest smelling item in the entire box!  It smells like banana pudding.  I'm not sure if I would use this as a face scrub as my skin is very sensitive, but this will definitely be used up!

All of these products, PLUS my $10 gift card makes this box an amazing value!  For $20 I received a box full of products that I actually like and a $10 gift card to buy myself or maybe someone else a little gift!  This fall box is now sold out, but you can click here to purchase the winter box.

Have you ever tried the Fortune Cookie Soap Box or any product from Fortune Cookie Soap? 

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by