Thursday, September 4, 2014

August Random Favorites

   I love doing random favorites.  Living the good life on a budget isn't only about looking great, but about being great also!  Here are some products that have put a smile on my face during the month of August.


*Ola Chocolate Banana Chip Granola*

I swear, sometimes I get the best food or snacks in places like TJ Maxx or Marshalls.  This bag of granola was $4 and it is absolutely delicious.  I'm not in love with the banana chips in it, but luckily there aren't a lot of pieces of banana in it.  A tablespoon of this sprinkled in my vanilla greek yogurt makes the perfect breakfast.

*Faux Tangle Teezer*

Another great TJ Maxx/Marshalls find.  I've seen the real Tangle Teezers at Sally's for like $15 and since I've heard such mixed reviews on it, I didn't want to spend that.  I find this imitation one at Marshalls and it's amazing!  I use this on damp hair to evenly distribute product and use it on dry hair when I have a knot or some kinks.  If you see one of these at Marshalls- pick it up!

*Flat Tummy Tea*

I started this tea detox fully last week and while I haven't noticed a weight loss effect (could be my lack of exercise and eating everything in sight), I have noticed one great result from it.  WARNING: TMI!  This tea has made me regular for the first time in my life.  This has led to much less bloating and an overall better feeling.  Expect a full review soon!

*Return of Penn State Football*

Get used to reading this every August.  When Penn State football returns I just have an extra pep in my step and much more blue and white in my wardrobe!


*Courtneysvlog on Youtube*


I have found some great cruelty free/natural Youtube channels lately, and Courtney's has quickly become one of my favorites.  I love the information and products she features, and love her personality!   Definitely check her out if you are interested in learning more about natural makeup and skincare brands.

What were your random favorites for the month of August?

Who was your favorite Youtuber of the month? 

1 comment:

Courtney McCarthy said...

Thank you so much for the shout-out! Love your blog too! xoxo

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by