Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall Beauty Lust List

    This week the air has felt a bit crisper and you can just smell that fall is in the air!  Fall is my absolute favorite season.  It's not gross and sweaty like the summer or freezing and snowing like the winter.  It's home to hoodies and riding boots and of course, football.

   As the weather begins to get chillier, I like to change up my makeup as well as my fashion!

Here are some beauty items that are on my fall makeup wish list:

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour Eyeshadow in Shimmering Deep Bronze

During the fall season, my skin tends to get a bit drier.  I've read up that this eyeshadow is super moisturizing and also super pigmented.  It's a win-win!

Pacifica Lip Gloss in Opal

I have been lusting after this lip gloss since I've seen a swatch of it on a Youtube video.  It's a beautiful subdued nude.  For only $12 for a natural gloss, I have to get my hand on it!



Silk Naturals Bare Necessities Set

This set is a dupe for the Urban Decay 3 palette.  The more I play with my Younique pigments, the more comfortable I become with using pigments.  I love the rose gold tones of the UD 3 palette, and this natural and cruelty free alternative seems like a must try!

WnW Fergie Ferguson Crest Cabernet Lippie


Yes, I want to try the dark, super dark lip trend this fall.  What better way to try it out then with an awesome and affordable makeup line?  Any other recommendations for some cheap dark lip colors to try would be greatly appreciated!

Healing Waters Facial Hydration by Rainwater Botanicals on Etsy


I've tried a few samples of face products from Rainwater Botanicals and was very impressed.  I really want to try a more nourishing daytime moisturizer but something that's good for my sensitive skin.  I will definitely be trying this baby.

Desert Essence Coconut Hair Defrizzer & Heat Protector


I love the smell of my Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo  and I really want to try this!  Any product that can defrizz and protect my hair from the heat sounds good to me!

Uplift Eye Serum by Younique


Thirty is just a few months away, so I am ALL about the anti-aging skincare.  The results I've seen from this Uplift Eye Serum look amazing, so I have to get my hands on this!

What beauty products have you been lusting after for this fall?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by