Monday, September 29, 2014

September Beauty Favorites

   Again, I must apologize for my complete lack of posting.  Since I started teaching at the beginning of September I just have become completely overwhelmed.  I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I work in a severely special ed classroom and it has really hit me hard physically, emotionally and time-wise.  This weekend I plan on printing the entire internet and planning for the next few weeks or so, so I can attempt to stay ahead of the game.

   Anyway, on to the beauty favorites!



*Victoria's Secret Breathless Body Lotion*
I received this lotion as an end of the year gift from a student last year and I just began using it.  It smells SO good and is a perfect daily lotion as it absorbs very quickly and works with a variety of perfumes or scents.

*Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Pink Evermore*
I used to love to do a decent, basic eye look for work, but with my own class that idea flew out the window.  I apply this shimmery pink shadow and a brown liner and I'm set for the day.  This is the only color of this pencil I have, but I really want to try more!

*Younique Moodstruck Minerals Matte Pigment in Twitterated*
I recently became a Younique presenter and my presenter's kit included every Younique pigment!  Can we talk about a good time??  This pigment in Twitterated is the perfect Penn State blue for my team themed eye looks.

*Younique Moodstruck Minerals Matte Pigment in Crushed*
I have been playing around with the idea of an emerald eye to make the green in my eyes pop.  This is a beautiful emerald that I like to wear on the lid with a soft brown in the crease.  This applies super smoothly as well, especially for a matte color!

*Younique Moodstruck Minerals Shimmer Pigment in Sexy*
I didn't reach for this color right away, but my best friend did and loved it.  This is a super shimmery champagne color and I love to apply it right dab in the middle of my lids for an extra pop of shimmer.  It also looks really pretty placed on the inner tear duct for a pop.

*The Honest Co Organic Lip Balm in Lavender Mint*
I've had this lip balm in my collection for quite a while, but only reached for it as I wasn't having luck with my other lip balm.  This stuff is great.  It feels smooth and buttery without slick and I love the subtle hint of mint.  Once my Target starts carrying The Honest Co products I will definitely be repurchasing.

Jordana Pencil in Pink Evermore
Younique Pigment in Sexy
Younique Pigment in Twitterated
Younique Pigment in Crushed


If you are interested in purchasing any of these pigments, or other Younique products, click here!

What beauty products were you reaching for this month?  

Any Jordana shadow pencil recommendations?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by