Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Fashion Wishlist

    Fall was in full swing this week with temperatures ranging in the high 60s and the leaves all turning beautiful colors.  Fall is my favorite season to dress for and this fall I have quite an extensive fashion wish list!

A Girly, Cutesy Flannel 


I considered hopping on the flannel bandwagon last year, but never actually did.  As I see flannels become less grunge and more preppy I have decided to jump on the bandwagon.  I want to get one that first a little slouchier so I can tuck them into a pair of skinnies.

Anything Emerald


I own one emerald shirt and every time I wear it I get so many compliments and my eyes pop like no other.  Which led me to realize I need more emerald in my life!

Infinity Scarves


I love and live for scarves come fall, but I don't have enough cozy, cutesy infinity scarves.  I never even thought to look in the BP department of Nordstrom where 2 of these scarves came from.  I will definitely be paying my local Nordie's a visit!

More Express Jeans


I bought my first pair of Express jeans 2 weeks ago and IT WAS LOVE.  The size 2 short is my absolute, most perfect fitting size in denim.  Next time the $39.90 jean sale comes around, I am there!

Preppy Jacket


I love fall jackets, and this year I want to invest in a good one that will stand the test of time.

Booties


I am making this the season of the bootie, not booty.  I am making a goal for myself to go "out-out" more often and I'm not a heels girl unless it's a special occasion so I plan on making the bootie my official going out shoe.

So here are basically the main items I am lusting for this fall.  

What items are on your fall fashion lust list?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by