Friday, October 10, 2014

Fitness Friday: Bulu Box #3

     So a few weeks ago I received what ended up being my last Bulu Box.  I bought a 3 month subscription on Living Social for a great price and while I was emailed by the company and offered a similar price for 3 months, I just didn't find it worth it.  The samples were too random for me.  If all boxes were like last months box, I would stick with it, but it appears most of them are very random like this one.



K Pax Energy Dietary Supplement
This claims to provide healthy energy, immune support and complete multivitamin.  I haven't tried this yet, as I am currently happy with my vitamin regimen, but if I ever feel too lazy or sleepy for work I may give this a try.

Probium Probiotics
This is a chewable probiotic for kids.  As I frequently have digestive issues and a probiotic is supposed to help with that, I will be using this.

Hemp Pro Vanilla Protein Powder
I have tried this protein powder before in a smoothie and I enjoyed it.  However, I never truly studied the nutritional facts.  This packet is half a serving size and contains 130 calories, which means a full serving is almost 300 calories.  That's just too high for me.

Smart Whole Grain Oatmeal Bar in Blueberry
I like getting snacks in these boxes, but unfortunately I am not a fan of blueberry.  I will be passing this on to a friend.

NuHair Rejuvinating and Styling Foam
This is definitely the most random of the bunch.  Why would a hair thickening mousse, sort of like a Rogaine, be included in a weight loss box?  Don't get me wrong, I will be trying it, but it just doesn't make any sense to me!


So as you can see, the Bulu Box is just a bit too random for my liking.

If you have any health/fitness/weight loss subscription service recommendations, please post below!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by