Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Cruelty Free Favorites So Far….Eyes Edition

     A few days ago I posted about my favorite cruelty free face makeup products.  You can find that post by clicking here.

    Today, it's all about the eyes baby!


Eyeshadow Palettes

In my opinion, Too Faced and Wet and Wild have some of the best palettes, cruelty free or non-cruelty free.  Try a palette from one of these brands and I promise, you will not be disappointed.

The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and the Wet and Wild Melrose at Night are just two of my favorite palettes by these amazing brands.

Single Shadows


I am obsessed with these Younique Moodstruck Mineral Pigments.  At first I was put off by the loose pigment game, but all it takes is one or times to practice and you're set.  The color range of Younique's pigments, as well as the fact that there are plenty of shimmer and matte options to choose from make these my cruelty free faves!


Cream Shadow Bases


Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick
&
Milani Shadow Eyez

I have a variety of cream shadow sticks from both of these brands and I absolutely love both of them!  I mainly use them as bases for my powder shadows, but they can also be worn alone or used for a smudgy liner look.


Primer


Wet and Wild Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

Another Wet and Wild favorite!  I must admit, I didn't have the highest expectations for this primer but it works just as well as my Too Faced Shadow Insurance and it's a fraction of the cost!  If you are looking for a good eyeshadow base I urge you to go to the drugstore and try this baby out!

Mascara


The Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lash Mascara has quickly become one of my favorites and is my absolute go to for anytime I'm going out for a quick drink or a night of dancing.  I will never have the need to learn how to use falsies thanks to this baby. 

If you are interested in learning more about Younique products or purchasing them, please visit here!


Coming next…Cruelty Free Lip Faves!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by