Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Random Favorites

      Like mentioned in my last post, September has been an insane-o month for me.  Here were some random things that put a smile on my face for the month of September.



*Alex and Ani Cinderella Bracelet*
I'm not sure if this should count as a September favorite as I bought it just a few days ago when in Disney World, but it puts a massive smile on my face every time I look at it.  I have become quite Alex and Ani obsessed lately!

*Pill Organizer*
Since I am around quite a bit of germs I have become vitamin obsessed lately.  I now rely on vitamin C to keep me healthy and strong amongst a plethora of other vitamins.  Any vitamin recommendations to help boost my immune system further would be greatly appreciated.

*Kate Spade Wellesly Planner*
I bought this over the summer at the Kate Spade Outlet and it has been my savior when I began using it this past month.  I have so many appointments and to do lists and this is a chic way to keep myself sane.

*Yankee Candle Chocolate Layer Cake Candle*
My dad bought me this candle in TJ Maxx over the summer and I just began using it on the first day of fall (had to use my summer candles up until then!) and O.M.G. this is the most delicious and authentic smelling candle I have ever had the pleasure of smelling.  This is definitely a new obsession.

Ok my lovelies, any rando products you are loving lately? Comment below! 


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by