Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Beauty Favorites

    I know I can not be the only one who thought that November went lightning fast!  I don't know why my skin has been freaking out lately, so I have been keeping my makeup very light and minimal in hopes that not piling the products on would help calm things down.

Here are the beauty products I have been reaching for constantly this month:


*Milani Sunset Baked Bronzer*

I have been using this on my super pale fall skin and it's light sandy color actually works for my skin tone.  It brings some warmth back to my face and makes me look a little less Casper like.

*Younique Moodstruck Minerals Blusher in Seductive*

I have been trying to play with a lot more of the Younique products from my kit and this was the first blush I tried and I haven't been able to try another one yet.  This color is so beautiful and really mimics a natural flush for me.  The staying power is also pretty darn good for this blush.  

*Moodstruck Minerals Pigment in Sexy*

After I saw Tammy do a look using just this pigment I knew this would be my everyday pigment.  I use this over my NYX Cottage Cheese pencil, pop on a soft brown liner and voila I have my everyday eye look.

*George's Aloe Spray Mister*

I have been using this Aloe spray non-stop lately.  I use it on my face whenever I get out of the shower to seal in moisture, I use it throughout the day to refresh, I use it after I apply all of my makeup to get rid of any dry spots and finally I use it to foil my Younique pigments.  It's a great natural alternative to a mixing medium or Evian spray.


 Swatches
Milani Bronzer
Younique Blusher
Younique Pigment

To shop any of the Younique products mentioned here and more click HERE.

What beauty products were you reaching for last month?  

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by