Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Beauty Favorites

   As I sit here in a hoodie, sweats and a blanket I have felt that fall, the actual fall not PSL fall, has arrived.  That means richer colors and warmer scents and richer products.  Fall is my favorite season for many reasons, but the colors is definitely one of them!  Here are some fall products that I have been loving this past month!


*Alba Botanica Acne Dote Face & Body Scrub*

This is a bit embarrassing to admit, but I can workout for 5 seconds and when I shower and change I will already feel that I am getting buttne…yes acne on my bottom.  I shower immediately afterwards and never hang out in my sweaty clothes, but it's inevitable.  I purchased this scrub a few weeks ago and it has made a HUGE difference.  At first I only used this on my backside after working out, but now I use it daily and I haven't had a breakout in weeks.

*Wet and Wild Melrose at Night Palette*

I posted a few weeks ago on my Facebook page that I finally found this and it was SO worth the stalking!  This palette is so beautiful and so amazingly pigmented for the super tiny price tag.  I've heard and read that a lot of these shades are dupes for the UD Naked 3 Palette so if you can't afford that, give this palette a try.  

*Silk Naturals Climax Blush*

This blush by Silk Naturals is supposed to be a dupe for Nars' Orgasm blush.  Now I have never tried that blush, but I do really like this one.  It's a very light peachy nude, and unfortunately does not show up in pictures for some reason, but looks beautiful on my super pale skin.  This is quite shimmery though so if you are not a fan of shim mer, I would steer clear of this.

*Younique Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder in Crushed*

This emerald pigment is STUNNING!  I have been obsessed with emerald eye looks lately and this is beautiful.  It also brings out the green in my eyes and really makes my pale skin look porcelain.  

*Fortune Cookie Soap No Good Deed Whipped Cream*

I just LOVE Fortune Cookie Soap's Whipped Creams.  They are incredibly moisturizing and the scents are so original and yummy.  This is a warm, dessert, yet sandalwoody scented body cream and sinks into my hands very quickly.  I highly recommend trying the Fortune Cookie Soap Box or at least one of their many different scented whipped creams.

Blush is swatted on top (don't know why it won't show on camera!)
Younique Pigment in Crushed swatched lightly below 


These were my beauty favorites for October!  Did we have any products in common?

Click here to purchase the Younique pigment in Crushed or other amazing beauty products!

1 comment:

K said...

I love reading monthly favorites! I'd never heard of Fortune Cookie Soap before, but I may have to order something from them soon!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by