Tuesday, November 4, 2014

   My October random favorites is probably the most random of randoms I have ever posted!  No need for an introduction, let's just get to it!




*Target Mossimo Booties*
I tried to find these online, no such luck.  I bought these booties a few weeks ago when they were on sale for $30 and I LOVE them!  They are so cute and so chic and rather comfortable.  I would like to buy these in black if they make them and booties will definitely be my "going out shoe" of the season.

*Not Your Mother's Rules Book*
A co-worker told me about the dating book "The Rules" and swore up and down about it.  When I went to get it from the library I saw there was an updated version of it and snatched it.  I haven't finished reading it yet, but I really like it so far.  I am an incredibly outgoing person and tend to approach a guy at a bar or wherever if I'm interested.  This book sort of takes the old school approach of letting a man chase a woman.  Some of it seems a bit too old school for my liking, but my approach hasn't been working, so let's see if this book helps!

*Pre-Cooked, Pre-Peeled Hard Boiled Eggs*
I have been hooked on hard boiled eggs lately, but I can never cook them correctly or it takes too damn long to peel.  Then I discovered pre-cooked, pre-peeled hard boiled eggs at my grocery store and it's been a match made in heaven ever since!  

*Younique*
I started selling Younique in September and I love it.  The community itself is so friendly and welcoming and I love the products and how it can be done online!  I also really appreciate the support my friends and family have given me since I have started.

*JenniferLoveBug*

I love Jennifer's videos on Youtube!  I love her personality and how she mixes up drugstore cruelty free products and indie brand products.  She has added a lot of makeup products to my wish list!  If you are looking for a new beauty channel to follow on YT then you must check her out!


1 comment:

Tammy W. said...

Those booties are adordable!!!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by