Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Winter 2014 Fortune Cookie Soap Box- LOVE!

     There's a reason why the only subscription box I've stayed subscribed to is the Fortune Cookie Soap Box.  Everything is so darn cute, smells so good and is great for my skin!

   I love warm and yummy scents and this "Old Fashioned Family Christmas" themed box did not disappoint!  Check out below to see all of the yummy scented goodies I received!




*Christmas Bonus Deep Conditioner*
This is a bonus item and actually does not come with a scent description.  If I can guess the scent correctly I could win a $50 FCS gift card!  You better believe I will be asking everyone I know to help me figure out this scent.

*Tis the Season to be Mary Fortune Cookie Soap*
A hint of sweet almond with warm swirls of tobacco.

I didn't think anything with the term tobacco in it would smell good, but this smells so delicious.  It's a very warm, slightly manly set.  I will definitely be using this for the cold winter months.

*Fried Pussycat Whipped Soap*
Juicy plum and whipped caramel wrapped in artisan bourbon vanilla and jasmine blossoms.

I have to admit, I can't stand the name of this product but it smells delicious.  All of these scents are so unique that I can't even compare them to things.

*Moose Mug Cuticle Butter*
Rich cream, egg, and a touch of nutmeg.

This smells SO amazing.  It smells like eggnog and their cuticle butter is second to none.  If you have a problem with splitting cuticles I would definitely try this.  Also, if your hands get SUPER dry during the winter, I bet you could even use this as a hand cream.

*Sparky Hydrate Me*
Scrumptious vanilla pumpkin waffles topped with brown sugar, pecans and sheets of fresh whipped cream.

I couldn't find a product description of what this actually is, but I'm pretty sure it's a lotion bar.  I have tried lotion bars from Lush and other companies before and I really adore them.  I can't wait to try this one.

*I Pledge Allegiance, Amen Shower Steamer*
A brisk and outdoorsy blend of blue spruce and balsam fir, fresh mint and garden herbs.

This scent definitely reminds me of a Christmas tree farm.  I love the shower steamers and this seems like a good one to save on a day I'm not feeling too hot or perhaps even a bit hungover.

*Jello Surprise Whipped Cream*
Festive plum with a zesty curl of citrus, all wrapped up pretty-like with winter orchid and soft sandalwood.

The FCS's whipped creams are frequently featured in my monthly favorites and for good reason.  Not only do they ALL smell yummy, but they are super hydrating and luxurious feeling.  If you choose one product to try from FCS, I would make it one of their whipped creams.

*Mele Kelekimaka OCD Hand Sanitizer*
Tropical spiced rum, Tahitian vanilla, sprinkled with jasmine petals and twisted woods.

If you are looking for a more natural or cruelty free alternative to all of the Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers this is the answer.  It's a great size and this scent is very warm and manly.  Would make a great stocking stuffer for a special and OCD like fella in your life.

Do you plan on subscribing to the Fortune Cookie Soap Box or buying anything from them for gifts?  I would TOTALLY recommend this for any cutesy gifts you need in your life.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by