Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2014 Gift Guide: Type A Friend (Under $50)

    Everyone has a type A friend or relative in their life.  If not, then everyone can use a little type A in their life whether they like to admit it or not.

Here are some gift ideas for the organized person in your life or someone who needs to be a bit more organized!

An Adorable Planner


Planners have been every lately due to the popularity of the Erin Condren Life Planners.  These are two affordable options or you can also check out the Sugar Paper Planners from Target!  

Any Kate Spade Stationery Item


Seriously, any of these Kate Spade items would make any desks cape complete!  They are adorable and useful!  Check TJ Maxx/Home Goods for some cute and cheap stationery items.

A Closet Organizer


As someone who is in the process of buying a condo, I know how important it is to stay organized.  These closet organizers used to be all the rage when I was in college, but now that I plan on using my closet for a majority of my clothing I would definitely love getting one of these!

A Cute iPad Case


A type A gal likes to keep her iPad with her at most times to always be in constant contact and in the know!  Why not spoil her with a designer or cutuesy iPad case?

A Portable Charger


When did they start making these little portable chargers so damn cute?  These chargers can charge a cell, iPad or laptop and they are so damn cute!

A Cute Watch



Believe it or not, you can get a very cute and functional watch for under $50!  Although I am not a watch person, I am thinking I need to become one due to my classroom.  I would love to have any of these boyfriend style watches!

What would you get the Type A gal in your life?  

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by