Monday, December 15, 2014

Gift Guide 2014: The Beauty Guru (All Under $50!)

   One of my favorite parts of being a girl is the makeup!  I love makeup!  I love buying it, using it and just seeing it.  If there's a gal like this in your life here are some affordable gifts to add to your shopping list.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette


I have this palette and I just adore it!  First of all, it looks like a chocolate bar!  Secondly, it actually smells like chocolate!  Finally, the colors and pigmentation are just gorgeous.  This is great for the makeup newbie or pro in your life as it contains such a beautiful variety of colors and finishes.  Did I mention it smells like chocolate?

Any Josie Maran Set


I have a variety of Josie Maran products and I really love them all.  The oil is so nourishing and hydrating and the cosmetic products are beautiful and sensitive skin safe (in my experience).  Any of these sets would be great for the beauty guru in your life.

Real Techniques Blending Sponge


This is the perfect stocking stuffer for any beauty guru in your life.  I have been through about 3 of these in the last few months and they are amazing.  Don't waste your money on the Beauty Blender sponge when you can get this baby.

Hourglass Blush


The Hourglass brand has become so popular and these blushes are just so beautiful on their own and packaged so beautifully that they make a beautiful gift for the luxe beauty lover in your life.

Bite Beauty Set


I have only tried a few products from Bite Beauty but I am beyond obsessed with them all.  This little set is like a starter set for Bite Beauty and is great for any lippie lover.

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes


A little self promotion here, but if you haven't tried this 3D Fiber Lash Mascara yet, I don't know what you're waiting for!  This really is a great gift for the beauty guru in your life because chances are they don't have anything similar to this!  Today (December 15th) is the last day to purchase to guarantee Christmas delivery! 
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/FabulouslyLashy/products/view/US-1017-00#.VI4FT0v0gpE


What beauty products are on your shopping list this year?  Any goodies under the $50 mark? 

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by