Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I'm Currently….and a big apology

    So since I began teaching this year, I have just become a ball of stress and nerves.  I have let my blog, as well as my fitness and health, fall to the wayside.  One of my resolutions is to blog at least twice a week and to take care of myself and not just my career and my students.  I have some fun blog post ideas coming up and am hoping that 2015 will bring me a completely fresh start!  With that being said, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and thank you so much for all the continued love and support.


I'm Currently…..


I'm currently watching Law & Order: SVU (because nothing says Christmas like Christopher Meloni, right?)

Currently reading Practically Paleo.  Pretty interesting so far.

Currently listening: If I haven't been listening to Taylor Swift's 1989 album, I have been listening to Christmas music!

Currently making: Peanut butter blossoms..I love Christmas bookies!

Currently feeling: Excited..not only is tomorrow Christmas, but on Saturday I will be going to see my beloved Nittany Lions play in a bowl game and then going to see my Grandma for a few days!

Planning: on setting up my new Erin Condren Life Planner!!

Loving: My little Christmas tree..she's so cute!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by