Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Random Favorites

     November brought some new healthy food favorites into my life along with a book that I finished in 3 days and a new Youtuber whom I love!


*Hard-boiled peeled eggs*

These are a thing!  They are pre-cooked and pre-peeled and delicious.  I know this is lazy and more expensive than just buying eggs and boiling them myself, but I don't care.  I could never boil an egg perfectly and forget trying to peel them.  An egg with 2 pieces of low-calorie whole wheat bread have become my new go to breakfast.

*Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal*

If I'm not having the breakfast mentioned above, I am having this!  This has also become one of my go to snacks because it's relatively low in calories and warming.  I know it's not nearly as healthy as making oatmeal from scratch and sweetening it myself, but sometimes convenience wins out.



*The Jewel*

I got this book from my library after watching Elle's Glitterature review on it.  I finished it in 3 days and it was amazing!  If you like The Hunger Games or Divergent than you need to read this book.  To sum it up it's about a girl who lives in the poorest area of this new society and it's only the poorest women who are able to get pregnant so the royal or super wealthy women buy these surrogates as slaves.  
You need to read this book!



I've recently discovered Belinda Selene on Youtube and she's like the perfect combination of DIY/planner stuff and beauty stuff.  She's super cute and bubbly and very talented.  If you are looking for a new Youtube channel to watch, ad her to your list!



No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by