Sunday, January 18, 2015

Birthday Swag

    Let me state that this post is not meant to brag.  Ok, maybe I can brag a little.  My friends and family are seriously the most awesome people in the universe!  My birthday isn't usually a big deal since it's so close to after Christmas, but this year turning 30 was a big one.  My friends and family made sure to make it a big deal for me and I am so incredibly grateful for all of this outpouring of love.





My friend Tanya got me this beautiful Kate Spade bow ring.  This is my first piece of KS jewelry and I'm already hooked! I love bows and I love that this is adjustable and can fit over my plump fingers from all of the booze and cake consumed this week.


My friend Brianne got me this beautiful Alex and Ani necklace with my birthstone, garnet.  This is actually my first piece of jewelry with my birthstone.  I used to see a lot of gold and garnet jewelry and never loved the combination, but I love this combination of garnet and silver.


My best friend Allison got me this beautiful Michael Kors clutch.  I have so many clutches that are so tiny so I instantly fell in love with this larger clutch and I love the structured shape of it.  I used this last night at my birthday party and loved how much room it had!


My mom gave me money towards buying a new couch but also got me a few basic pieces that I love.  I love this H &M stretchy skirt and will pairing it over leggings for a cute and casual work look.

I have an obsession with nautical looking stripes and this long and lean cami is no exception.  If you have never tried H&M's camis before, I don't know what you're waiting for.  They are longer length so perfect with leggings and a bit thicker so they aren't all see through.


I have an obsession with dresses with pockets and this Gap dress has them and stripes and a zipper back!  It's perfect!  Gap is having an insane clearance sale so my mom was able to snatch this up for me very cheaply.


My best friend Anthony got me this awesome Lush gift set and added quite a few goodies to it as well. This kit is called "The Whole Fruit".  
It contains:
I love Juicy Shampoo
Miranda Soap
D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap
Jungle Solid Conditioner
The Olive Branch Shower Gel
Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
Each Peach Massage Bar
Magnificent Soap
Whoosh Shower Jelly
Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

He also added a few lip scrubs, lip balm and a body butter.  I am going to be well moisturized and smelling delicious for QUITE some time.


As some of you may know, I am a HUGE Mets fan.  My dad got me this framed ticket from the Mets only no-hitter and it will be going up in my little "man cave" area of my new co-op.  

…..and in the Louis box, well you will just have to wait and see my new baby!  I named her Miranda.

As you can see, I have amazing friends and family and everyone really went above and beyond to make this birthday so special for me.  

I apologize for the horrible pictures, but I have had boxes and bags in my living room for days now and I need to get everything put away!!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by