Monday, January 5, 2015

ELF Haul

     I had been wanting to buy quite a few things from ELF for a while, and I was stalking their site to see when they would have their 50% off sale.  To me a BOGO 50% off deal at ELF just isn't worth it (cheap much? lol).  A day or 2 after Christmas they had their 50% off an order over $30 sale and I knew this was my time to buy!  

Heres what I ended up picking up:

Makeup
How cute is this little GIF?  I downloaded the Party Party App from A Beautiful Mess and have had so much fun playing around with it!!

*Acne Fighting Foundation in Porcelain and Buff ($3 each on sale)*

I have heard good things about this foundation and since I have been experiencing more acne than usual lately, I thought I should give this a try.  I heard some of the shades were off, so I decided to purchase the 2 lightest shades.

*Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom ($1.50 on sale)*

I am almost out of my NYX Shadow Stick in Cottage Cheese and heard this was a good cruelty free alternative.  I use a white base almost every day.

*Matte Lip Color in Natural ($1.50 on sale)*

I have been really into lip liners lately, and this product is very similar to a lip liner.  Morgan Joyce used this color in her video to overdraw her lips slightly and it gave such a plumping effect.  Can't wait to try this out.

Face Brushes/Tools

*Studio Powder Brush ($1.50 on sale)*

I had one of these a while ago, and this is a great foundation application brush!  I LOVE my Real Techniques Sponge, but every now and then I like to switch it up.

*Studio Mineral Powder Brush ($1.50 on sale)*

I desperately need a blush brush and ELF's blush brush is too tiny so I thought I would give this one a try.

*Studio Kabuki Face Brush ($3.00 on sale)*

I've had my Costco kabuki brush for almost 2 years now and it's beginning to show its age.  It was time to get a new one.

*Blending Wedges (50 cents on sale)*

I thought this would be great to help clean up any eye looks or to travel with instead of my Real Techniques sponge.


Eye Brushes

*Eyeshadow Brush (50 cents on sale)*

I have one of these and it's so awesome to just pack on shadow or pigments with.  I bought 3 of them and will most likely be using them non-stop.

*Lash & Brow Brush (50 cents on sale)*

I've needed a spoolie for my brows for quite a while and for this cheap, how could I not?

*Studio Contour Brush ($1.50 on sale)*

I always struggle with creating an outer-v and I heard good things about this brush so I decided to give it a try!

*Studio Lash & Brow Comb ($1.50 on sale)*

I've really needed a lash brush to help with the application of my 3D Lashes and this was the right price!

*Eye Shadow Applicators (50 cents on sale)*

I've really wanted to start experimenting with glitter shadows and I've seen a lot of tutorials use these little guys to pack the color on.


Have you purchased anything from ELF lately?

I just saw that the released a skincare line…interesting! 


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by